I do like cooking, baking, crafting food and feeding people. I’ll just make it a hobby from now on!
I felt like sharing a recently acquired recipe today, its something along the lines of cheesecake… and it’s yum. Not too sweet, but sooo rich. I have tested it and tasted it, and it may well be one of my favourites – especially in the summer!
Anyways, here it is:
For the filling:
1 tin condensed milk
2 tubs of plain, smooth cottage cheese
1 packet of vanilla instant pudding
For the base you can either use tennis biscuits, or slices of swiss roll. Your choice ultimately.
- Pack out the base in your bowl(s)
- Whip the cream until peaks (not pourable)
- In another bowl, mix the cottage cheese and condensed milk
- Lastly add the vanilla pudding to the cottage cheese mix
- Then mix the cottage cheese mix into the cream and spoon into the bowl
- Finish off with roasted almond slices, coconut, white chocolate shavings or hard-baked and flaked phyllo pastry.
- Then leave in the fridge overnight.
This does make quite a big tart, so be prepared!
P.S. I realised today that it’s almost been a month since I actually blogged. To be honest, it doesn’t feel like a month has passed, yet it feels like a lifetime.