This year, I have signed up for a brilliant Secret Santa initiative, thanks to @thestilettomum – it entails buying a small(ish) gift for someone they choose for you, and if you’ve been good, you can get something too. Or a lump of coal if you weren’t.
So, to my Secret Santa…
I promise I have been good this year… Mostly. I didn’t bite, unless provoked. And the other times, there was wine.
Below are examples of things I like:
- I like pink stuff – whether it for the house, kitchen or me
- I like teal/turquoise and mint as well
- I like kitchen stuff – I bake and cook quite a bit
- I like nail polishes in pinks, greys, nudes, mints…
- I like things that smell nice; creams, lotions, potions, candles; whether for the bath or body. Vanilla is a favourite scent of mine.
- I like coffee
- I adore red wines and am always trying to find good stuff to drink at a decent price
- I like vouchers too. Sorbet, Stuttafords, Edgars. Any of those are fine.
- I don’t like knickknacks (kaggelkakkies) however. I like to be able to use stuff, or for,it to have a function other than take up space (think figurines, weird 80’s flower embellished porcelain stuff, basically those things); however if it’s a knickknack with a use, it’s fine. And I am not much of a jewellery person either.
- If it comes from Typo, I will love you forever.
Hope this helps you 🙂